Baby Growth Scan
Check the progress and health of your pregnancy.
Our Baby Growth services give you peace of mind throughout the whole journey to childbirth.
Available from 14 - 40 weeks of pregnancy
This ultrasound scan allows you to view what is happening in real time. Our expert sonographer will explain what you see on the screen and answer all your questions. Helps to put your mind at rest.
Why the Baby Growth Scan?
- Worried about the foetal size and weight
- Reduction in the amount of movement in the womb
- Concern about the position of the unborn baby
- Quantity of amniotic fluid
- Dr or midwife measuring your bump too large or too small
- As a second opinion
What you get
- 10-15 minutes of scanning time (30 minute appointment)
- Assessment of foetal growth through measurements
- Estimated weight of the unborn child
- Measuring the volume of amniotic fluid
- Free gender confirmation – if this is required
- Full written medical report
- 2 traditional 2D thermal baby-scan images
- 1 3D thermal image
Please let us know at time of booking if you require any additional services.
All our pregnancy scans are held at the Consulting Rooms on Newmarket Road in Norwich. This venue offers an exclusive private health-care level facility within walking distance of the city centre. You can relax in the comfortable and clean environment, whilst benefitting from the latest in ultrasound scanning equipment and technology.
How to book
Book your appointment using our phone service between 8am and 8pm or fill in the enquiry form and we will call you back with more information. Please be aware of the following:
- A 50% deposit is required to secure booking
- Full fee must be paid at the end of your scanning session
- Bookings must be cancelled within 48 hours of the appointment time or we reserve the right to retain the full deposit
- Clients must arrive 15 minutes prior to the agreed booking time
- Sunday services are available for an additional charge