Discover the position of your unborn child.
Determine whether your baby is head down (cephalic) or bottom down (breech) within the womb.
Available from 34 - 40 weeks of pregnancy
Be ready for delivery day – get the full picture on your baby's position and be prepared for your birthing experience, where-ever you choose to have your child delivered.
Why the Presentation Scan?
- Extra reassurance about the foetal position
- Health and well-being of the baby
- Being ready for your delivery day
What you get
- 10-15 minutes of scanning time (30 minute appointment)
- Estimated baby's birth weight
- Measurement of the volume of amniotic fluid
- Free gender confirmation – if required
- Scan will confirm the foetal position of the unborn child
- 2 traditional 2D thermal baby scan images
- 1 3D baby scan images
All our pregnancy scans are held at the Consulting Rooms on Newmarket Road in Norwich. This venue offers an exclusive private health-care level facility within walking distance of the city centre. You can relax in the comfortable and clean environment, whilst benefitting from the latest in ultrasound scanning equipment and technology.
How to book
Book your appointment using our phone service between 8am and 8pm or fill in the enquiry form and we will call you back with more information. Please be aware of the following:
- All appointments require 50% down-payment to secure booking
- A 50% deposit is required to secure booking
- Full fee must be paid at the end of your scanning session
- Bookings must be cancelled within 48 hours of the appointment time or we reserve the right to retain the full deposit
- Clients must arrive 15 minutes prior to the agreed booking time
- Sunday services are available for an additional charge