Assess your body's fertility.
Check that you are in the best possible condition to achieve pregnancy and childbirth.
Available to women of childbearing age
Want to have a baby but worried that your body might be holding you back? Undergo a full investigation of your reproductive capacity with an ultrasound examination of your pelvic region.
Why the Fertility Scan?
- Get help with any of the following
- Follicle tracking scan for assisted conception cycles
- Endometrial thickness scans can accurately predict ovulation
- Endometrial lining scan that can help time embryo transfers
- Ovulation scans that help predict optimum timing for fertilisation
- Pelvic pain, irregular periods or other menstrual problems
- Evaluating your reproductive health prior to conception
- Assisting your doctors with treatment in or outside of the UK
What you get
- Trans-vaginal scan using a specially designed ultrasound probe
- Checking the size, shape and condition of your uterus
- Find out when you will be ovulating – for conception or egg gathering
- Check individual follicles in your ovaries
- Measure and track any follicles to ensure they’re developing as expected
- Check your reproductive system for problems such as polyps or cysts
- Full medical report of the examination and findings
- Thermal images to be taken away for review with clinicians
All our pregnancy scans are held at the Consulting Rooms on Newmarket Road in Norwich. This venue offers an exclusive private health-care level facility within walking distance of the city centre. You can relax in the comfortable and clean environment, whilst benefitting from the latest in ultrasound scanning equipment and technology.
How to book
Book your appointment using our phone service between 8am and 8pm or fill in the enquiry form and we will call you back with more information. Please be aware of the following:
- A 50% deposit is required to secure booking
- Full fee must be paid at the end of your scanning session
- Bookings must be cancelled within 48 hours of the appointment time or we reserve the right to retain the full deposit
- Clients must arrive 15 minutes prior to the agreed booking time
- Sunday services are available for an additional charge