Gynaecological Pelvic Scan
Monitor ongoing gynaecological health problems.
Our ultrasound services can help with the identification of symptoms and monitor the progress of treatments.
Available to women over 18 years of age
Pelvic scans examine female reproduction organs and help monitor ongoing gynaecological problems.
Why the Gynaecological Pelvic Scan?
Get help with any of the following:
- Pelvic pain, irregular periods or other menstrual problems
- Potential identification of problematic or recurring symptoms
- Checking for suspected fibroids or ovarian cysts
- Monitoring conditions - polyps, fibroids or polycystic ovarian syndrome
- Assisting your doctors with treatment in or outside of the UK
What you get
- Trans-vaginal scan using a specially designed ultrasound probe
- Checking the size, shape and condition of your uterus
- Inspecting the lining of the womb (endometrium)
- Assessing the health and condition of both ovaries
- Checking conditions ovarian cysts, polyps, fibroids, and endometriosis
- Establishing the location of IUCD (intrauterine contraceptive device)
- Full medical report of the examination and findings
- Thermal images to be taken away for review with clinician
All our pregnancy scans are held at the Consulting Rooms on Newmarket Road in Norwich. This venue offers an exclusive private health-care level facility within walking distance of the city centre. You can relax in the comfortable and clean environment, whilst benefitting from the latest in ultrasound scanning equipment and technology.
How to book
Book your appointment using our phone service between 8am and 8pm or fill in the enquiry form and we will call you back with more information. Please be aware of the following:
- All appointments require 50% down-payment to secure booking
- Full fee must be paid at the end of your pelvic scanning session
- Bookings must be cancelled within 48 hours of the appointment time
- Clients must arrive 15 minutes prior to the agreed booking time
- Sunday services are available for an additional charge