Early Pregnancy Scan
Get extra reassurance during early pregnancy.
Put your mind at rest during the first weeks of pregnancy with our friendly diagnostic service.
Available from 6 - 14 weeks of pregnancy
If you have suffered from medical conditions impacting the progress of your pregnancy in the past or are experiencing worrying symptoms now, it is only natural to seek reassurance quickly.
Why the Early Pregnancy Scan?
- Vaginal bleeding and pelvic pain
- History of miscarriage and ectopic pregnancy
- General reassurance of baby’s health
What you get
- 10-15 minutes of scanning time (30 minute appointment)
- Checking the location of the pregnancy is in the uterus
- Discovering whether you have a single or multiple pregnancy
- Detecting cardiac (heart) activity of the foetus
- Offering general reassurance about the health of the pregnancy
- Fully detailed written copy of our medical report
- 2 x 2D traditional thermal baby scan images
Please let us know at time of booking if you require any additional services.
All our pregnancy scans are held at the Consulting Rooms on Newmarket Road in Norwich. This venue offers an exclusive private health-care level facility within walking distance of the city centre. You can relax in the comfortable and clean environment, whilst benefitting from the latest in ultrasound scanning equipment and technology.
How to book
Book your appointment using our phone service between 8am and 8pm or fill in the enquiry form and we will call you back with more information. Please be aware of the following:
- All appointments require 100% down-payment to secure booking
- Bookings must be cancelled within 48 hours of the appointment time
- Clients must arrive 15 minutes prior to the agreed booking time
- Sunday services are available for an additional charge
Note: You will need to have a full bladder prior to the commencement of the scan. Please drink around 2 pints of water an hour before the appointment.